This post is obviously a little different than the typical Pretty in Place post, but I thought it would be a fun one! I always like to read these on other blogs. I guess I am just nosy like that. Hopefully, you are too. I know my neices always love to know what is in my purse.
Right now, I am carrying my Grandma's somewhat vintage Dooney and I love it!
Somehow I manage to store SO MUCH stuff in that little thing.
It's kind of crazy, actually.
Here's the breakdown:
1. I try to keep my coupons in my purse so I always have them when I'm out and about.
2. My FAV kind of pen. I write the best with it.
3. My sunnies.
4. My itty bitty wallet. I used to have a massive one and I am very happy with my down-sized version now (no room for extra junk!).
5. Gum, candy mints, mints (this is one of the reasons my neices like my purse!).
6. A makeup bag stocked with all of the necessities, you know.
7. One of those Colgate Wisp things. They are pretty sweet.
8. Advil: my medicine of choice at all times. Gotta have it. I just refill that little one with my big one from Costco. That's how serious I am about Advil.
To break it down EVEN further:
1. Cutest little mini tweezers ever. Essential.
2. Extra hair ties.
3. Bobby pins. You never know when you might need one. Oh, and if you are in the market for some new bobby pins, Sally's has the best ones ever! I didn't believe it either until I tried them. They are perfect.
4. Blotting sheets. These are probably 5 years old, they look like they have been through a lot, and that's because they have.
5. I used to have twice as many lip products in my purse and realized it was getting ridiculous. Burt's Bees, Aquaphor, MAC lipgloss, and Buxom. All favorites of mine. If you have not tried the Buxom one, go out and get one now. It's the best. Mine is in the color Sandy. (Ok, this is really why my neices like my purse so much. The second I walk in, Livvy, the three-year-old says, "I have some lipgloss?!" She is quite the girly-girl.)
6. I am a hand sanitizer freak.
7. This is a rose water facial spray. I got it in my Birchbox and carry it in my purse for when my face gets dry.
8. Lotion. When you live in Utah, this is a must!
Oh, and how cool are these foldable sunglasses my husband got me for my birthday?!
I love how conveniently they fit in my purse. Now, I just need to remember to wear them!
That's what's in my purse! What is in YOUR purse??
I tag everyone to do this! :)